This Orzo pasta salad combines artichoke hearts, tomatoes, olives, and feta to create this Greek inspired dish!
* 1 ½ cups orzo pasta uncooked
* 6 ounces marinated artichoke hearts juices reserved
* 1 cup english cucumber diced
* 1 pint grape tomatoes halved
* ½ cup kalamata olives sliced and pitted
* ⅓ cup feta cheese crumbled
* ⅓ cup red onion diced
* ½ cup Greek dressing or to taste (directions below)
* parsley for garnish
* Cook orzo in salted water according to package directions.
* Drain artichoke hearts reserving liquid for the dressing. Chop artichokes and slice remaining vegetables.
* Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
* Combine 2 tablespoons of the artichoke marinade with Greek dressing. Toss with remaining ingredients.
* Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving!!
Dress salad generously as the orzo will soak up some of the dressing.
Homemade Greek dressing, combine the following:
1/2 cup olive oil, 1/4 cup red wine vinegar, 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, 1 tablespoon honey, 1/2 teaspoon oregano, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder.